What is Resilience Coaching?
As a result of Resilience Coaching, clients begin to thrive and be at peace with themselves. We explore what’s working for you and what’s not.
Resilience isn’t about never encountering obstacles; it’s about how you navigate them. It’s about leveraging your strengths in the face of adversity.
Resilience Coaching Supports Shows You:
💡How to develop new psychological resources and strategies to perform under pressure/stress.
💡How to navigate through and bounce back from life challenges: serious illness, traumatic events, divorce, starting over, etc.
💡How to leverage their strengths and find a way around obstacles.
My coaching philosophy is designed around personalized strategies and resources.
I don’t simply tell you what I think you should do. Together, we develop a plan that includes what is most important to you. Then, I give you the tools to make a metamorphosis.
As a Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach, I use proven strategies based on your learning style. You’ll enjoy a holistic approach: discussion, reflection questions, stories, visualizations, creative exercises, reading material, songs, movies and nature.
Benefits of Resilience Coaching
Resilience Coaching can have many benefits but here are just a few, depending on what you need:
- ✔️Alignment with Core Values
- ✔️Growth in Confidence, Decisiveness & Assertiveness
- ✔️Have More Authentic Relationships with Others
- ✔️Set Healthy Boundaries Without Feelings of Guilt
- ✔️Strengthen Your Self-Talk with Greater Psychological Well-Being and Results
- ✔️Release Yourself from the Burden of Unnecessary Limiting Beliefs
- ✔️Live with Purpose, Excitement & Passion
- ✔️Reframe Your Life Story for an Empowering Personal Identity
- ✔️Resolve Inner Conflict
- ✔️Map Your Future with a Detailed Action Plan Right for YOU
- ✔️Access Higher Levels of Creativity
- ✔️Limit and Change Unwanted Habits & Behaviors
It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control.Oprah Winfrey
When to Consider Resilience Coaching
Have you wondered
- “What is my purpose?”
- “How can I be happy and joyful regardless of my circumstances?”
- “Will I be okay?”
- “How can I be more confident and courageous?”
- “Why do I feel so anxious in new environments?”
- “How can I find peace?”
These are just a few of the questions that are directly linked to resilience.
⚠️Resilience Coaching may NOT be For You If…
Hold Up. Wait a Minute.
I may decline to work with you if you…
- Suffer any serious mental illness, such as schizophrenia, clinical depression or bipolar disorder. For this you require a mental health professional.
- Are coping with hard addictions to drugs or alcohol.
- Are dealing with serious trauma from events such as rape or physical abuse.
- Easily get angry when someone challenges your beliefs or when you receive feedback.
- Are not open to exploring new ideas.
- Don’t have time to commit to one session a week plus tasks.
**Some exceptions may be allowed when in collaboration of Therapy sessions. Ask Coach during consultation.
There will be tasks (I call it “Opportunity Work”) assigned after each session. You are strongly encouraged to complete them prior to the next session to get the best results. This is your life and your commitment to the process determines success.
I wanted to share this book that I just started reading over the weekend. It was a recommendation from my [Resilient] Mindset Coach Q…What I love about this book thus far is that it takes away the stigma of being an introvert when compared to an extrovert….Despite the negative views of myself, I’ve found the strength to overcome mental barriers…I don’t have to be like the extroverts to grow my business and that is a total relief.-K.T., Graphic Designer
My mindset up until now has been somewhat negative. I feel better because I have started these coaching [sessions]. These coaching [sessions] will bring me closer to victory. I appreciate your insight that you’ve given me about various subjects and I have applied those in different situations. Your insight has given me more clarity.S. E., Medical Professional